Saturday, September 20, 2014

I try not to focus on my feelings but it seems impossible. It seems that i am too sensitive to the weather, the smell and color of the weather, i know it sounds crazy, But this is what it is.for example if i have been sad for some reason in a specific day, then when the weather is like that day, all my sad feelings are back as if i am back on that moment.and this happens a lot.especially during fall and winter i feel a smell in the air and even the color of sunlight is different for me. In my first winter in Canada i experienced Christmas holiday for the first time in my life (since we don't celebrate Christmas in Iran) and at that time i felt very lonely.Since then every christmas i feel the same even though i am not as lonely as that time. It seems that the feelings stick with my memory. Or many years ago i had a bad day ( my dad and my brother argued over something and my brother left the home and i felt so worried) it was a cold and sunny winter day.i know it sounds crazy but cold sunny days of winter brings that feeling back to me.That is the same with the places.if i felt sad or stressful at some point in somewhere is so hard to earse it from my memory.It seems that classical conditioning occurs to me very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment